FOSTER CARE RESOURCE CLOSET NEEDS
Our resource closet exists to provide immediate needs to help place children and teens in homes to relieve these families of some of the financial burden of getting a placement so quickly and to provide comfort items to help the children and teens transition easier. This resource also assists foster families, relative placements and at-risk families in our community throughout the year with seasonal clothes and more. See list to donate or give a monetary donation online to help provide for these items. Foster Aid ministry is a 501c3 Non profit ministry.
• Diapers in all sizes
• NEW toys, games, books and activities for all ages.
• New or lightly loved clothes from baby to adult 2XL.
• NEW shoes from toddler to adult sizes
• NEW Twin Beds
• NEW Twin Bunk Beds
• NEW Cribs
• NEW Toddler Beds
•NEW Twin, Crib or Toddler Mattresses
• NEW Sheet Sets for Twin, crib & toddler beds
WE DO NOT EXCEPT:
USED UNDERWEAR, SHOES, BATHING SUITS, SOCKS, PAJAMAS, PURSES, BELTS OR BRAS.
PLEASE NO TEAM OR HOLIDAY APPAREL DUE TO LIMITED SPACE. THANKS!
Show love and support to our St. Clair County Foster Workers by helping fulfill these needs:
• Provide a goody bag for each foster worker catered to your budget. Click below for goody bag ideas.
PROVIDE A HOME
A $100 DONATION
WILL PROVIDE 1 HOME SAFETY KIT TO
A FAMILY PREPARING TO
BECOME FOSTER PARENTS.
In the state of Alabama potential foster parents must attend 10 weeks of T.I.P.S. classes and meet other requirements to become licensed foster parents. We help provide essential items needed to meet the safety guidelines for their homes. This is a way not only to bless the family but to show support to them from our community as they prepare their home and hearts to to care for foster children. Please consider giving today!
We are in need of volunteers that have a flexible schedule during the week to help serve in areas from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• Cleaning the DHR visitation rooms on a monthly basis.
• Help organize and sort items in our resource closets.
• Help during week or on weekends serving families when they pickup needed items from our resource closet
• Help with annual school supply and Christmas program for our foster community.