We are in need of volunteers that have a flexible schedule during the week to help serve in areas from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• Cleaning the DHR visitation rooms on a monthly basis.
• Help organize and sort items in our resource closets.
• Help during week or on weekends serving families when they pickup needed items from our resource closet or help with delivery.
• Help with annual school supply and Christmas program for our foster community.
FOSTER CARE RESOURCE CLOSET NEEDS
Our resource closet exists to provide immediate needs to help place children and teens in homes to relieve these families of some of the financial burden of getting a placement so quickly and to provide comfort items to help the children and teens transition easier. This resource also assists at risk families in our community who are struggling and need assistance. See list to donate or give a monetary donation online to help provide for these items. Foster Aid ministry is a 501c3 Non profit ministry.
Items needed include:
• Diapers in all sizes
• NEW toys, games, books and activities for all ages.
• New or lightly loved clothes from baby to adult 2XL.
• NEW Twin Beds
• NEW Twin Bunk Beds
• NEW Cribs
• NEW Toddler Beds
•NEW Mattresses in all these sizes
• Chest of Drawers (New or Lightly Loved)
• NEW Sheet Sets for Twin, crib & toddler beds
Please make sure items donated are either new or like new. Make everything is clean and without damage, holes or missing items. We want to provide the nicest things for our families and children in our foster community because they deserve it.