FOSTER CARE RESOURCE CLOSET NEEDS
Our resource closet exists to provide immediate needs to help place children and teens in homes to relieve these families of some of the financial burden of getting a placement so quickly and to provide comfort items to help the children and teens transition easier. This resource also assists foster families, relative placements and at-risk families in our community throughout the year with seasonal clothes and more. See list to donate or give a monetary donation online to help provide for these items. Foster Aid ministry is a 501c3 Non profit ministry.
• Diapers in all sizes
• NEW toys, games, books and activities for all ages.
• New or lightly loved clothes from baby to adult 2XL.
• NEW Twin Beds
• NEW Twin Bunk Beds
• NEW Cribs
• NEW Toddler Beds
•NEW Twin, Crib or Toddler Mattresses
• NEW Sheet Sets for Twin, crib & toddler beds
We are in need of volunteers that have a flexible schedule during the week to help serve in areas from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
• Cleaning the DHR visitation rooms on a monthly basis.
• Help organize and sort items in our resource closets.
• Help during week or on weekends serving families when they pickup needed items from our resource closet
• Help with annual school supply and Christmas program for our foster community.